Healthy Hair – How To?
Lots of my friends have been asking about sharing secrets of good healthy Hair. Not that I have got the best hair in the world but I guess it’s kind of still in a good position that I can flaunt 😉
Causes of Hair loss what I think are the main reasons:
• Lack of proper Nutrition
• Vitamin B6 and Folic Acid deficiency
• Unclean scalp, which blocks and weakens the hair pores
• Hereditary factors
Below are the few things which I strongly believe and religiously follow – Rest it’s the genes 🙂
- For thicker and healthier hair, steep 1/2 cup rosemary leaves in 1 cup water. Add the infusion to 1/2 bottle of your favourite shampoo and wash once a day. Rosemary promotes thicker, healthier hair by unclogging pores and hair follicles, and also adds great shine. Rosemary tea, drank once per day, promotes better circulation and also aids in better hair growth.
- Nettles are great for the hair (and have been cited as a remedy to thinning hair and baldness). If you’re cooking any nettles up to eat, reserve the water you use to cook them in and use as a hair rinse. Or you could just brew up a strong infusion of dried nettle leaves and use as a hair rinse / scalp friction, or make up herbal cider vinegar by steeping nettles in cider vinegar for a few weeks. Of course, drinking (or eating) nettles will also help improve hair condition.
- To give volume and life to dull, lifeless hair, apply two-spoonful vinegar on hair and scalp and wash it off after 15 minutes (Found this remedy online but I have not used it personally yet)
- You can use onion to fight against hair fall. Onion juice with honey helps basically to fight against baldness. Onion contains Vitamin-B6. This vitamin is beneficial for growing of new hair.
- Applying coconut oil and coconut milk over scalp is beneficial in the treatment of hair loss. What we call today hot oil treatment. My favourite head massage oils are – Coconut Oil and Biotique Bhringraj Oil. I do mix Lemon in Coconut Oil some time and use it ( Great if you have dandruff)
- Shampoos- I am an organic freak person and try to add maximum Organic stuff in my life. I have been using ‘Biotique Shampoos‘ and ‘Aloe Vera Shampoos‘- That’s been working awesome for my hair so far. There is still hair fall when I shower But I have seen few small hair growing around my hairline so it’s kind of balancing it and I feel little bit relaxed with the thought that with my Hair fall, I still have new Hair growing!
Most Important – You are what you eat so It’s extremely important to have lots of Raw Fruits and Veggies, Lots of water to keep your body hydrated and Most Toughest thing to write – Have a stress free life to have good hair!